Cambridge Test of Mathematics for University Admission (CTMUA)
CES Exams offers the Cambridge Test of Mathematics for University Admission (CTMUA) in Toronto, Canada.
The test is designed to give you the opportunity to demonstrate that you have the essential mathematical thinking and reasoning skills needed for a demanding undergraduate course.
CTMUA is 2 hours 30 minutes long. It has two papers which are taken consecutively.
You can find more information on CTMUA Test content and marking criteria here.
CTMUA is provided and managed by Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing. Registration and invigilation services are provided by CES Exams Toronto.
The CTMUA Test is taken annually in the fall. The next CTMUA Test will take place on November 4, 2020 at 9:00am.
REGISTRATION FOR NOVEMBER 2020 ADMISSION TESTS IS OPEN FROM SEPTEMBER 1 - 29, 2020 ON THIS WEBPAGE - BOOKMARK THIS LINK!
If you would like to take the CTMUA Test in Toronto:
- Start your university application and obtain your UCAS ID
- Return to this website in September to see test day details and to register for your required admissions test(s)
- Complete the online application, entering your UCAS ID and choosing the universities and programs where your CTMUA results should be sent
- Complete the payment for your test online with a credit card (a fee applies for tests taken in Canada to cover costs for the venue, test day staff, registration and test courier)
- Wait for confirmation email, which will include your CTMUA confirmation number and further test day information
If you have any questions, please email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For online registrations for Cambridge Admissions Testing (
BioMedical Admissions Test - BMAT,
Mathematics Admissions Test - MAT,
Test of Mathematics for University Admission - TMUA,
University of Cambridge Pre-Interview Assessments,
University of Oxford Admissions Tests):
You agree to each test's Data Protection Notice/Consent and the Centre's Terms stated at the bottom of each test's online registration.
For additional TRF orders:
1 - I did my IELTS test at a CA009 test location
2 - I did my IELTS test within 2 years of today
3 - I provided accurate information about the destination of the results
4 - I provided accurate details of my test, including my name and test date