BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT)
CES Exams offers the Biomedical Admissions Test (BMAT) in Toronto, Canada.
The BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT) is an admissions test for applicants to Medicine, Biomedical Science and Dentistry courses at certain universities.
BMAT is a 2-hour, pen-and-paper test divided into three sections. You can see what is in each section and also a list of courses that require BMAT here
BMAT is provided and managed by Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing.
The BMAT Test is taken annually in the fall. The next BMAT Test will take place on November 4, 2020 at 9:00am.
REGISTRATION FOR NOVEMBER 2020 ADMISSION TESTS IS OPEN FROM SEPTEMBER 1 - 29, 2020 ON THIS WEBPAGE - BOOKMARK THIS LINK!
If you would like to take the BMAT Test in Toronto:
- Start your university application and obtain your UCAS ID
- Return to this website in September to see test day details and to register for your required admissions test(s)
- Complete the online application, entering your UCAS ID and choosing the universities and programs where your BMAT results should be sent
- Complete the payment for your test online with a credit card (a fee applies for tests taken in Canada to cover costs for the venue, test day staff, registration and test courier)
- Wait for confirmation email, which will include your BMAT confirmation number and further test day information
If you have any questions, please email Chris at email@example.com.
For online registrations for Cambridge Admissions Testing (
BioMedical Admissions Test - BMAT,
Mathematics Admissions Test - MAT,
Test of Mathematics for University Admission - TMUA,
University of Cambridge Pre-Interview Assessments,
University of Oxford Admissions Tests):
You agree to each test's Data Protection Notice/Consent and the Centre's Terms stated at the bottom of each test's online registration.
For additional TRF orders:
1 - I did my IELTS test at a CA009 test location
2 - I did my IELTS test within 2 years of today
3 - I provided accurate information about the destination of the results
4 - I provided accurate details of my test, including my name and test date